Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DAILY OUTFIT - previous week


This outfit was worn few weeks ago.. i just hadn't got the chance to put em up...:p
that day, I remembered we went lunch @ NURI's (Bali most famous ribs) then continued grocerry shopping @ carefour..... It was tripple Hot that day which made a great DEBUT for my new ♥♥♥♥ short! heheheh^^
I the buttons trim, the colours is absolutely me! the bow.... and it was on SALE!!! tripple YAY!
white singlet is from my own factory
the BRAND NEW short is from LILY JEANS
The necklaces: the longest is from china while the other 2 short one are from my mum unused jewellery box *yup, i found a box of jewelery she never use anymore*
Shoes from VNC
Leather bag is handmade from one local factory (my mum knew the owner) so i asked her to tell him to make one for me hehehhe :p *I didnt get it for free.... i paid for it*
xoxo
tisha

No comments: