Sunday, September 21, 2008

GANGCHON RESORT

on weekend... My Bf decided to have a mini vacation in this resort.... it takes long hours getting there by car.. well maybe not if we were not trapped in traffic jam!!! but I didnt mind... i got to spend some US time in the car... discussing nonsense stuff and singing along of WAY BACK INTO LOVE (ost.music&lyrics) song over and over again! *we just watched the movie, i know.... we r sooooo behind!*
When we got there I was Surprised, again! by the AMAZINGNESS of the place... we stayed at this GANGCHON resort

see....... I dont make up stuff... this Condo is really is Amazing!
The condo is supposedly for winter holiday.. I noticed from the close ski shops nearby but its not that bad for summer either.
The picture below is their backyard... I bet on winter this place will b pack for ski lover ppl.. they even have the cabble car for ski users... whaaa!! I wanna go here again on winter! must b beautifull!

PLEASE IGNORE MY STUPID FACE EXPRESSION IN THE PIC ABOVE!
AND PAY MORE ATTENTION ON THE VIEW BEHIND ME!
SUPER COOL, EY!?


We did manage to enjoy the view before hitting the area outside the resort.

Outside: One of the game we played is this buggy cart motorcycle, we went around the little town using this thing! I DROVE on it too! it wasss SOOOOO MUCH FUNNN!!!!!

Then we played the PIRATE ride which I had to drag my boyfriend and his other guy friend to play!! This is like the most basic RIDE! and yet he still so scared riding it! you should see his expression when we played! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I can never forget that moment! *sorry no pic provided, was laughing so hard while on the ride*
Then we played baseball with the automatic ball thrower thing... I LOVEEEEEEE this machine!! I saw it on drama once.. and soooo glad that I can try playing it!
The rest of the day, we watched concert, drank beer and enjoying the nite....
xoxo
TISHA

No comments: