Saturday, June 21, 2008

DAILY OUTFIT - 20th june

Last nite I went out for dinner at LA SAL *beautiful place, beautiful spanish food*
With CISKA....
TODAY: a bit cold
FEELING: comfortable stuff
WHAT I WORE:

Grey perla stone top OWN PRODUCTION *Ive got to admit this top is a bit heavy due to the stones embelishments in front and back, but I ♥ IT even its going to hurt me!*
Black SKIN pant *soooooo comfy*
SPORTSGIRL belt
BARDOT headband worn as a scarf
Heart necklace
Black SPORTSGIRL earing
VNC cutest shoes

CLOSE UP

ACC

xoxo
Tisha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, love your shoes!!! (^3^) i wanna see your shoe collectionnnnN!

tisha said...

This one is my new FAV, chi!!! its hard to find interesting shoes in here T.T~~~ its not like we were in MELb, we discovered cute shoes EVERY WEEK!