Saturday, May 24, 2008

DAILY OUTFIT - May 24th

I came back from Surabaya for a break last nite, its a one day trip (left early morning and flew home using latest flight) ... didnt have time to take my daily outfit pic *was tired and busy*. So i presented what I wear today, instead.







TODAY: its a bit cold today, weird! but I missed winter so its okay~~
FEELING: its saturday, just wanna be relax....
WHAT I WORE:
T-shirt dress by INDIGO *it was actually 3/4 sleeve and I cut them short just because I think it would look more interesting*
Sale PORTMANS vest *I bought it like 4 years ago, and it was a size 6 ....*ergh* too small!!!, but thats the only size left. So i bought it anyway! hehehe no other way i fell in ..
Purple legging *own production*.
Shoes from China market for 30RMB after bargained of course! *cute, comfy yet inexpensive. *sooooo happppyyyy * :)
KEY necklace from lil' shop in MANGGA DUA for 65000IDR



HUGSSS
TISHA:)

No comments: