Tuesday, May 27, 2008

DAILY OUTFIT - 27th May

I was browsing through FLICKR last nite, and Found an interesting photo of Zebra taken by someone. Then I remembered *hey, Where did I put my green stripey top?*, after few hours looking for it, I found it stuck behind old clothes!!! *its a sign that I need to re-organise my closet, hehe:P* I then assemble this outfit inspired by the photo.

*green zebra is kinda freaky*


TODAY: H-O-T!
FEELING: Stripey Zebra helped me dressed today :P
WHAT I WORE TODAY:
MANGO green-grey stripe 3/4 SLEEVE
Suspender
Black knee length pant from little shop in Singapore
Army hat from LEDS hongkong
Heart Necklace only for 10RMB from QIBULU market, Shanghai
PEACE AND JOY green shoes
Fat white 60s mod earing, *this one is cheap too hmm.. less than 10RMB! *

peace out

tisha:)

No comments: