Sunday, October 12, 2008

DAILY OUTFIT - 11OCT

Ohhhh lala.... another stolen skirt and shorten the length to suit me figure... I rarely wear jeans nowadays... The crazy weather here is melting everyone! soooooo HOT!!! tell me how can human survive in this heat?!?!
♥ skirt from mum's hidden clost
♥ shoes bought in KOREA
♥ Sequin top by CHARLIE JOE
♥ Belt by orange

happy summer,
xoxo♥
tisha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's mix of cue, de cujba, or review's style, i think.... :-D
nice~*

tisha said...

woww!! its amzing that u still rmember all those brands!!
I missed them all.. I wish I can go shopping with u again CHI!
you are my best shopping partner EVER!

Anonymous said...

hehehe, i'm still prefer and love with aussie brands:-D

we should plan to go back to melb togetherrrrr!!! miss somuch about melb's weekend night life* ehehhhh

tisha said...

yessss!!! WE SHOULD!
we should go and stay at J-J's house... party2 and shopping2...
WE SHOULD DO THIS CHI!